Renting Through Toyota Rent a Car Means You Can:
- Try Before you Buy - Take an extended (salesperson free) test-drive of a new Toyota model before your next lease or purchase.
- Service Replacement Vehicle - Drive one of the latest model Toyotas while yours is being serviced at the dealership.
- Insurance Replacement Vehicle - Is your vehicle being repaired at the body shop? Ask us about a Toyota rental vehicle as a temporary replacement vehicle.
- Personal Business
- Rent to save miles on your upcoming lease expiration.
- Enjoy a weekend getaway in a current model Toyota.
- Rent a comfortable, roomy Toyota for out-of-town guests or a business trip.
- Experience Ground breaking technology, like Toyota's Hybrid Synergy Drive.
In addition, every Toyota rental comes with No Cost 24-hour Roadside Assistance, covering mechanical breakdown, fluid delivery, tire changes, jump starts, lockout service and towing.
Toyota Rent A Car Policy
*EPA=estimated mileage. Actual mileage may vary.
- Customers must be at least 21 years of age.
- Customers must have a valid U.S. Drivers license. (No INT'L Licenses)
- Customers must provide proof of full coverage insurance. (Liability, Comp & Coll) NOTE: Not all insurance companies transfer coverage to a rental vehicle!
- Customers must also provide a major credit card or debit card and authorize a $50.00 deposit for fuel, mileage or cleaning charges.
- Rental cars are limited to California ONLY and PROHIBITED from being driven out of the state or out of the country.
- Customers are responsible for any vehicle damage or other costs while the rental vehicle is in their possession, and are expected to return rental vehicles in the same condition they received them except for ordinary wear.
- Rental vehicles being paid for by Toyota Warranty, Service Department, Sales Department or another entity DOES NOT INCLUDE FUEL used by the customer. Customers must return the vehicle with a FULL FUEL tank.
- A charge of $8.00 per gallon will be assessed to customers returning vehicles less than full of fuel.
- Mileage up to 250 miles a day. A charge of 25 cents a mile for every mile over 250 will apply.
- SMOKING in rental vehicles is PROHIBITED, and a $150.00 cleaning fee will be charged if necessary.
- Transporting animals in rental vehicles is PROHIBITED, and a $150.00 cleaning fee will be charged if necessary.
- Rental vehicles being paid for by a third party must be returned within 24 hours of vehicle repairs being completed or customers will be charged the retail rate for each additional day the customer retains the rental vehicle.
- Models and Model years may vary. All vehicles are subject to availability and prices are subject to change. *Daily: 1 day rental is for a 24 hour period or any portion there of; Weekend is a 3-day (72 hours); Weekly is a 7-day rental (186 hours). Toyota rental vehicles may not be used for towing, are non smoking vehicles and Pets are not allowed.